All Services Group, Inc. (ASG) is a general contracting company bringing 15 years of construction experience to the business. We provide quality remodeling and property restoration including weather claims, dealing with insurance and mortgage companies and helping you fill out paperwork accurately to get you compensated fully and quickly. We will ease the hassle of multiple contractors and haggling with adjusters!
The company value statement is “The customer will always receive the highest level of customer satisfaction, professionalism, courtesy, and communication in our effort to provide extraordinary work, with a reasonable investment in an efficient amount of time” ASG invests in this by only hiring professional individuals to work with customers. Our customers are our greatest asset and they deserve a professional experience. ASG understands, there is only one chance to make a first impression. We provide our customers the service they deserve the first time, every time.
About Our Process
All Services Group, Inc. (ASG) does not collect any money upfront. As we complete a phase of the project we collect progressive payments and the final payment upon completion of the project or when monies are received for the insurance claim from the Insurance or Mortgage Company.
Inspection Reports, Invoices and Lien Waivers
- Upon completion of your remodel or repairs, an All Services Group, Inc. representative will inspect your property to ensure all repairs were correctly performed.
- If your mortgage company requires, we can provide you with a material and labor lien waiver, or we can complete a waiver provided by your mortgage company.
- All Service Group, Inc. will provide you with a copy of the invoice we submit to your insurance provider to keep you informed on all charges.
We suggest you keep all this information in a safe place and treat it like you would any other warranty documentation.
How do I Prepare For My Remodel or Repair?
- When material is delivered to your home, please check the color and type. Notify All Service Group, Inc. immediately if the color or type is not what you specified.
- Be prepared for the noise. There will be constant hammering for one or more days depending on the size of your job. You may wish to plan some time away from the house while the job is in process.
- Keep small children and pets away from the work area, no exception.
- Remove all loose items from the walls and shelves, pictures, plates, figures, etc. The constant hammering may cause sufficient enough vibration to shake these items from the walls and shelves.
- We will need access to your driveway to unload material and clean up. Please keep your driveway clear during work hours.
- Remove all items from around the house – patio/pool furniture, potted plants, gardening equipment, etc., keeping in mind the nature of the project may require us to move freely around the entire perimeter of the house or gain access to roofs from multiple points.
- Please ensure electrical power is provided to the outside of your home. Check circuit breakers to exterior plugs if available. If exterior plugs are not available, please run an extension cord through a window or door.
- For each day it rains, work may be delayed.
: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/allservi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/subpage-listing/subpage-listing.php
on line 35